Clinical Manager, Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT)
Summit Housing & Outreach Programs is a non-profit charitable organization that provides a variety of housing, treatment and outreach case management services to individuals who require mental health supports in the Halton Region.
Summit is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is primarily funded through the Ministry of Health and Long -Term Care and is a member of three (3) Ontario Health Teams. Its services are based on a flexible, rehabilitative model of support and are tailored to meet the varied needs of the people it serves.
Today, a $7 million organization, Summit offers a wide variety of housing options in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown and Acton with 250 apartments. In addition, it provides a variety of case management services which includes assertive community treatment throughout the Region of Halton.
Candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Registration as a health care professional in good standing with a professional college.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a clinical field.
- 3 years related management experience.
- 3+ years direct service experience working with clients with complex needs in a supportive housing and/or community case management programs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, team leadership, mediation, advocacy, and co-ordination skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines and requirements of current program funders (MOLTHC and Miss/Halton LHIN/Ontario Health Teams).
- Demonstrated proficiency with electronic reporting, tracking and data management systems as well as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Social Housing, Rent Supplements, and Residential Tenancies Act.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Exceptional Team Player.
- Access to reliable transportation to oversee day-to-day operations of programs throughout the Region of Halton; valid driver’s license and adequate insurance coverage required.
This search is being conducted on behalf of Summit Housing & Outreach Programs by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders for Canada’s non-profit sector. If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this document – we’d be pleased to connect with them.
To submit your application by April 30, 2020, please visit:http://crawfordconnect.com/for-candidates/job-openings/. Select the role and ‘Apply’ to upload your cover letter and resume in two separate documents.
For additional information please reach out to Heidi Stock at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 416.930.9732.
We request all cover letters and resumes be submitted online only. Technical difficulties submitting your documents? Please email your application to email@example.com and copy Heidi@crawfordconnect.com and cite Summit Housing in the subject line.
Summit Housing and Outreach Programs strives to foster an equitable workplace that reflects the diversity of the community we serve and welcomes all qualified candidates including racialized individuals, members of the 2SLGBTQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with culturally diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.